I'm bored...

Rag

I'm pretty bored right now, I haven't had much stuff to do recently either so I've been bored for a while :D

What do you do when your bored, what games do you play if you do when your bored?

I used to play UT everytime I got bored, but that was a long time ago before UT 2003 came out... I'm trying to find something cool to play on Dreamcast, but I can't think of anything. I'm leaning towards RE 3.

My attention span has decreased rapidly over the years, so now I usually only play games that you can pick up and play for 5-10 minutes, and then quit. I've been playing worms world party a lot, and freecell. And i've slowly been trying to get all the stars in Mario64. When I first owned the system, I got 119 stars, and couldn't find the last one, then I had to sell the system. So now, I'm trying to get them all (without any hints).

I play counter strike cause its one of the best games out there with tons of maps to play :D

I listen to music

I code stuff

I make comics/Flash movies

I do homework or something like that

I watch Anime/TV

I talk to some people I know or don't know

I modify my servers (CS and Kaillera) to make them run better

I look at upcoming games at IGN.com

I play my Playstation which i have a lot of games for (100 o_O)

I Moderate 1emulation.com :)

I look for better bargains on computer upgrades to make my comp run better.

Need any more suggestions?

If you have enough free time to be bored, enjoy it! I wish I had time to be bored. Most of the time I'm stressed out, fustrated, and/or overworked.

Amazing... none of you have schoolwork and/or work?

I got tons of work. Thankfully, I get to work from home. You're right though, those ppl who complain about being bored should really be thankful for even getting to be bored.

Yeah all you bored people, it's good to be bored. (Well better than doing schoolwork all the damn time.) But when I'm not doing work, I get bored very quickly. I usually pass my time by playing ROMs and watching Seinfeld. If I'm lucky enough to have 2 hours free, I watch a movie.

While I work, I take little 10-15 minute breaks. That's when I play ROMs, post here, check the news, check on games, do a little quick chatting. Ah the horrible, boring, tedious life of a pre-med student.

I usually listen to winamp when I'm bored, and yea when I'm bored, Im posting in forums to kill some time (like this moment for example lol), I also go on my laptop to play some emulation and stuff, but whats best is competeting over at kailera, always get you thrill to play someone when yer alone and stuff. :blink: