Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PocketSNES is OUT!!! Yes Thats Right SNES!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Click to view battle stats
The *.smc are the SNES roms....you have to start the PocketSNES program then select the SNES roms you want to add to it then click the save button and then a new file names PocketSNES.gba will be made -> Just load it up like anyother GBA game and hey presto your playing SNES roms :D

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
thankyou force :-D

oh uh... another dumb question... does the sound work yet on CV4? if so how? :-D

Edited by bled2deth17, 20 February 2004 - 01:21 PM.

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
I don't think the sound works in any games while using PocketSNES....you have to remember that this emulator is in its very early stages and has a long way to go...

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
yeah I figured. but no harm in askin. patiently I'll wait n' listen 2 those MIDIs u threw me :$$$:

valiant trust

valiant trust

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
This looks pretty awesome, for I hope they will complete the project one day...it would be like a dream come true to play Chrono Trigger, FF6, Ogre Battle (both), etc... on the gba... ;)

Btw is there by chance a wonderswan rom to gba rom converter yet...that would be a dream come true as well :( ?

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
For anyone who wants to know what games you are able to play on the PocketSNES...download the following document

PocketSNES Compatibility

Otherwise you can have a look at this website click here (I'm not sure how up to date this website is)

Enjoy ;)

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Is it really that important to play snes games portable. I bet at least 60% of the time u feel like playing a snes game, you are already in front of your PC.

and that's only if you actually own the flash cart thingy. Seems like a bit of a waste of time to me...

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Yes it is important...I can finally play Super International Cricket on the go :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users