Who is the best James Bond?

ForceX

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Connery. Definitely. :lol:

"It'sh no big deal. I jusht getsh a little Connery in my voish when I get exceptionally randy, that'sh all. And I'll thank you to shtay out of my pershonal affairsh!"

Sean Connery, hands down. No Bond is smoother, sexier, or just plain badass like Connery. Watch Trainspotting for a good explaination why Sean Connery is the best Bond. He schmoozes coolness through everything he says and does. He is the epitome of the ladies man. If I were a woman, I'd flock Sean Connery. His actions and demeanor just say "Bond. James Bond. Don't flock with me unless you're a hot chick."

The odd thing is, he wore a piece in all the movies because he was already going bald by that age.

I liked Dalton and I know many people thought he was the worst.

I'm a big fan of his movies, especially The Rocketeer.

I would watch that movie all the time when I was a kid. :lol:

Connery is definitely the man, but, I think if Brosnan would have had some better movies, he would be a contender. Unfortunately for him, every movie after Goldeneye kinda sucked. I hope he has one more really good film before they retire him. I'd like to see him end his Bond career on a high note.

Sean Connery, hands down. No Bond is smoother, sexier, or just plain badass like Connery. Watch Trainspotting for a good explaination why Sean Connery is the best Bond.

:D

*grassy hill scene*

Sickboy: Do you see the beast? Have you got it in your sight?

Renton: clear enough miss money penny

*shoots the dog*