Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Valentine's Day

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Click to view battle stats
Damn this work. For those of you in college, or about to attend college, DON'T TAKE 4 LABS IN ONE SEMESTER!!! It is pure hell.

But tonight I have plans to watch The Graduate with a lady friend (if I finish all this damn work). I think I'm going to say "Ms. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me." :blink:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Hahah. Go for it Mr. G. As for the labs...yeah, those pretty much suck on the long run.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
being glad that I can actually say I had a valentine this year, lamenting the fact that she's moving away by the end of the month, browsing this forum 2 see if KOF2K3 is done for Kawaks, playing random games on Rage, Kawaks, and Mame,
made sure that I listened to BODIES by SMASHING PUMPKINS today (love is suicide), burning the majority of the TOOL albums onto my computer, maybe burning the Evanescence album on it, updating the journal sometime, talking to people on AIM, playing SWORD OF MANA which I just bought yesterday, playing my guitar.

think that's got it.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
I guess my valentine's day activity for today has been learning how to leech anime from IRC channels. Seriously, its a pain in the ass. The only reason why getting anime on irc would be better than getting it from DC is because you can't use DC w/a non-gui based server

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Hahah. Go for it Mr. G. As for the labs...yeah, those pretty much suck on the long run.

Mr. G? What are you insinuating that I'm somehow related to Kenny G!!??? HUH!!?? :) Just kidding.

Well Valentine's Day turned out to be more of a pleasant experience than I expected. I finished all the work I set out to complete today and I had fun watching The Graduate...:) And now to play some games to round out my day.

Edited by GryphonKlaw, 15 February 2004 - 05:57 AM.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Well for me, I just had a Prime Rib and Steak dinner. Damn that was delicious with a House Salad and French Fries.. damn right. :)

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Well for me, I just had a Prime Rib and Steak dinner. Damn that was delicious with a House Salad and French Fries.. damn right. :)

That sounds damn good. But a pity, I don't know what steak or ribs taste like. :)

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

whoaa..slow down Gamecop, that doesn't sound like your regular healthy self :)....

..what happend dude, you break up with some chick or what?

x]Vicious[x

x]Vicious[x

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:girls, food, video games
V-day was boring and uneventful for me. :)

Siobhan

Siobhan

Goddess † NetOp

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:me
I had a very nice time,very romantic.

Although stictly speaking i do not worhip the false god that is Hallmark.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Kenny G.....Hahahahhahah!1!11!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users