Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who was it?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TapeWurm

TapeWurm

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:80's nostalgia, movies.. big time, old school cartoons, retro-gaming, newsgroups, file sharing, writing, computers for 20+ years, good applications and trying to stay close to God, despite being a constant sinner.
Click to view battle stats
Ok, here's the deal.... someone created an account at Emuparadise
under the handle tapewurm. Now, I am absolutely certain that someone from this site did this. While most people could give a damn, I do. My handle is sacred to me and represents years of who I am. All I ask is this.... please private message me and turn over MY handle back to me. There was a thread that mentioned banning "me"/you at that site. The real TapeWurm would never be banned from anything, I can assure you. I don't care who you are, I just want my handle back. All I want is the access info so I can have it back. My only response to your message will be "Thank You." no questions asked..... that's all I want. Thank you in advance.

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
Same situation i see !!:P But at that thread i post, you were'nt taking it serious but now you are. Its indeed disgraceful to be mocked by some dodo:mad:

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
~Figured Out Who It Is~

Thread Unstickyed

PM Me TapeWurm for the person who registered as you.

Oh and there is nothing to worry about;).

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
the fake bastard posted again and I backed you up and now some people are being stupid even to me now that is strange coming from emuparadise check it out if youd like.

http://www.emuparadi...&threadid=11817

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

the fake bastard posted again and I backed you up and now some people are being stupid even to me now that is strange coming from emuparadise check it out if youd like.

http://www.emuparadi...&threadid=11817

Oh and I was backing you up under my other screen name DeVeSt8, which the mods around here know I am

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Just tell those idiots at emuparadise (especially hippohomo) to come and look at tapewurms posts here. It is obvious that it isn't him, I mean the tapewurm here can spell and sounds really smart for one :yeah:

Whoever is trying to make people here look bad is just an ass and needs to get a life pretty fast...pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users