Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

naBaend

naBaend

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
Click to view battle stats

Hey all I'm new here so come and get the rom+Kawaks, and trust me, it works  :blink:

Yes, of course it works. But as long as it works with kawaks-dev only, and not with the normal kawaks and nebula, this rom should be (is) considered as a dirty hack.

Imagine the following: for every rom you own, you have an emu that's specifically for this rom only.

And why do some people here hate MAME so much? Is it just teh speed?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
People don't like the "complexity" of MAME. Seriously, nothing is complex if you bother to experiment and read the appropriate docs.

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts
to be honest, i dont even think MAME is that complex. however, the GUI and all that corresponds to it looks kind of intimidating.

sammaz

sammaz

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 536 posts
ITS not HERE KOF 2k3 for STANDARD WINKAWAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no its not
pleas get facts before post
James

Edited by james, 11 February 2004 - 08:23 PM.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
No, it's not.

Lestat

Lestat

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
Just curious, what is the difference between the dev kawaks and the kawaks loader version.

To me it seems pretty much the same, except I may need to change some of the names on some of my roms.

Is there any other difference? I am looking to use one of the two as my default emu for NeoGeo.

alphabetman

alphabetman

• Members
  • 70 posts
the developers version has more romsets and special developers options, like in the neogeo settings theres a developers mode (which curiously unlocks the bosses w/o cheats) and a developers menu

and i prefer the loader because it gives me the freedom to update and change my romsets as i please without having the exact files. i just need to change the.dat

Edited by alphabetman, 11 February 2004 - 03:24 PM.

alphabetman

alphabetman

• Members
  • 70 posts

thanks to neogamez?!? :rolleyes: they didn't do anything! if anything they were being hypocrites the entire time by speaking against the release of kof2003 and saying we're stealing money from snk playmore, but then they link the the roms afterwards. gah. not your fault you didn't know, but still.

Edited by james, 11 February 2004 - 08:24 PM.

naBaend

naBaend

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts

ITS HERE KOF 2k3 for STANDARD WINKAWAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the screen on Neogamez shows Kawaks dev, not the standard one.

So, is it for the standard kawaks? I don't want to download just a new fake or kawaks-dev only rom.

Edited by naBaend, 11 February 2004 - 04:08 PM.

alphabetman

alphabetman

• Members
  • 70 posts
i didn't dl it, but im guessing that it's just for dev since neogamez released links to the mame version a few days after it was released, and now it's been a few days since the kawaks dev version has been out for a few days so neogamez released a link. but who knows, they may surprise us, and perhaps *GASP* redeem themselves a bit?

naBaend

naBaend

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts

they may surprise us, and perhaps *GASP* redeem themselves a bit?

:rolleyes: :o :lol:

If it's not for the dev-version....then there should be a dat file (can someone post it, if there's one) and the rom must also work with Nebula, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users