Nebula macros question.

cosmic_lord

All right... I've made my fair share of macro files using the cheater utility or looking through cheat dats, whatever.

I usually try to make a macro file for every game I'm playing... whether I use it or not. For example... KOF2k1nd, I made a macro file for it a long time ago, and put in a simple D,DF,F move to test and see if it worked, and when it did I cleared out that D,DF,F move and left the file blank, so it's kind of like a template and if I wanted to add in moves I could.

Anyway, I have two questions:

1. Please explain how to use the @address+offset syntax thoroughly... the macro doc did a horrible job.

2. In KOF games... when you're enternig the address for Character under [Player1], how do you enter multiple addresses? Because in all the KOF games... where they are teams, each member of your team is a different address. In KOF2k2nd, the addresses are like this to the best of my recollection:

Player 1 Character 1 = 10a805

Player 1 Character 2 = 10a804

Player 1 Character 3 = 10a807

I've tried about everything I can think of, from multiple Character lines with different addresses, to using "or" or "and" operators from programming.

i don't know how to use them...

but i know what macros are used for... I remember my friend used a macro to cheat on an online game to gain exp points

:)

Nah, I don't cheat. I actually rarely ever use macros... but I'm stubborn, and it pisses me off that I can't figure out how to make this one work.

oh okay ;)

why do you need a macro working anyways?

you need one for a fighting game? :)

I really don't need it... I just want it to be working in case I ever do... knowing how to assign multiple addresses would be a useful technique anyway.