Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone have that NeFe converter program?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
Click to view battle stats
Does anyone have that NeFe converter program? The guy who made it, his site is down and I don't even remember what site it was now. I need that program to convert the kof99p c roms to kof99nd c roms. (I'm trying to have a collection of all the kof games, this is the last one i've not got.)

I wouldn't even mind patching them with ips files one by one, if someone has those files of course.

I'd appreciate any help... I am on dial-up and don't feel like finding another link and downloading again.

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts
http://www.emu-franc...s&idMachine=194

well the problem is, kof99p roms are almost entirely different to main kof99 roms. ill see if i can do something with IPS patches.

and btw, NeFe wouldnt do jack squat to converting your kof99p rom, but youll need it if you want to encrypt main kof99 C ROMs

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts
btw, ive done the ips patches for kof99 c prototype roms to c decrypted roms, pm me your e-mail address if you wish to get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users