Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Whats with "segasonic the hedgehog"?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
I just struggled through the first 5 levels of "Segasonic the hedgehog" for the System32...finished the last level, and then it said "to be continued" and "game over".

I also notice that Modeler lists this game as a "prototype". Was the full game never made, or is it just emulated yet? Has anyone seen this CRAZY game in the arcades?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
I've never played that game for so long. :D Sure the game isn't so bad, but I was busy with other stuff at that time...Maybe I should give it another go.

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
If you do, the best thing to do is to play with a mouse, or better yet if you have an analogue pad do what I do and get a joystick emulator like "joy-2-key" and set up the analogue pad to act like the mouse. Otherwise, you don't get the full experience (Segasonic was originally a trackball game, according to the instructional video at the start)

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I've seen sonic the hedgehog in arcades in form of the platform and the fighting one :huh:

What it usually means by to be continued is that you didn't collect all the chaos emeralds, meaning you an't go super sonic and can't win the game :P

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
maybe im missing something. i tried to play this game last night using an arcade joystick, and as such it does not play very well. sonic doesnt spin, he runs hella slow, and his jump is tiny.

maybe i'll try the trick using the mouse...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users