Who is waiting for KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 NRX

James

Are you hopeing for the NRX rom for kof2003  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm happy to be playing it on kawaks 1.48...

although it does feel weird not playing games on my precious "KAWAKS 1.45 :huh: "

I'm actually waiting for a normal Kawaks and Nebual release. I gave up on NRX because of the EGCG version always quits when I try to import. And I'm way to lazy to see if all my rom files are *.rom. Maybe if someone releases another version of NeoRageX that has support of all the news games and doesn't flock up, then I'll use it. I like my NeoRage 0.8 just fine thank you.

Well, I am.....

Because probably it will mean that the keyboard fix for the game will come out shortly after that....

But part of me thinks it might not be that easy..... Well, I remember some people saying that the original KOF2003 ROM (Not the bootleg) has special stuff so it can't just be played on normal emulators (Reason for "specific" build of emulators)......

Is this true? Like what they're saying with the transparencies and stuff? (Which I don't believe, it's still wierd that the bootleg doesn't have the pseudo-transparency effect that the original has though.....)

I'm actually waiting for a normal Kawaks and Nebual release. I gave up on NRX because of the EGCG version always quits when I try to import. And I'm way to lazy to see if all my rom files are  *.rom. Maybe if someone releases another version of NeoRageX that has support of all the news games and doesn't flock up, then I'll use it. I like my NeoRage 0.8 just fine thank you.

It doesn't flock up if you replace the Zlib.dll.

im wondering more where this will get released than when it will be released (if it will ever see the light of the day)

About NRX, if it's made by EGCG, maybe on emuother.com, emubar.net, emucn.net, www.emu-zone.org.

Thanks for info :huh:

I'm actually waiting for a normal Kawaks and Nebual release. I gave up on NRX because of the EGCG version always quits when I try to import. And I'm way to lazy to see if all my rom files are  *.rom. Maybe if someone releases another version of NeoRageX that has support of all the news games and doesn't flock up, then I'll use it. I like my NeoRage 0.8 just fine thank you.

I did that and it still didn't work. I'll try it again when I go home. But I think the real problem is that some of my roms are not *.rom, but weirds ones with numbers in the extension. I tested my EGCG version out by placing just one rom that I know that has only *.rom files and it works fine. But if I set the directory to one that has more than it, it flocks up.

But after Micro I'll try to replace the Zlib.dll with another older version.

I used to use NeoRageX a long time ago, I switched to it after MAME because I was dying to find a better emu... After NRX I found Nebula and Kawaks and they were even better, and still are ^.^

I'm waiting for it to be fixed for NRX, because if they fix it for NRX it will be easy to fix for the other emus... they actually might fix it for other emus first, then fix it for NRX because that's easier to do.

Edited by james

I did that and it still didn't work. I'll try it again when I go home. But I think the real problem is that some of my roms are not *.rom, but weirds ones with numbers in the extension. I tested my EGCG version out by placing just one rom that I know that has only *.rom files and it works fine. But if I set the directory to one that has more than it, it flocks up.

But after Micro I'll try to replace the Zlib.dll with another older version.

The romsets with lots of numbers are dumped directly from the home carts. EGCG doesn't support those for some odd reason, but 0.8c does. (and 0.6b etc)

The romsets with lots of numbers are dumped directly from the home carts. EGCG doesn't support those for some odd reason, but 0.8c does. (and 0.6b etc)

That's why I'm using 0.8c now. This weekend I'm going to sweep through my rom sets and separate them. I almost never play those games so it won't be much of a loss.

That's why I'm using 0.8c now. This weekend I'm going to sweep through my rom sets and separate them. I almost never play those games so it won't be much of a loss.

Whatever rocks your boat, man.....I still use both versions. :huh: