Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
247 replies to this topic

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hey Frost, why don't you take a quick snapshot of your friend playing SF3 and post it here. You'll prove us wrong and he'll never find out. Unless he combs the entire internet everynight to search for information about his emulator and to find out if one of his "friends" backstabbed him.

Hey, while he's at CPS-3 emulation, ask him if he can tackle Atomiswave. I'm sure he'll crack that out in like 2 minutes. Massive skills.

I bet he's plugged his Dreamcast into his monitor and this moron thinks he's emulated it...

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

I bet he's plugged his Dreamcast into his monitor and this moron thinks he's emulated it...

Most likely. LOL :D

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts

yeah, muting the sound did seem to make it alot more believeable :D

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Lokks like it doesn't even matter anymore as there is an (admittedly unconfirmed) rumour that a special version of Nebula will come out that supports cps3 emulation. Details are in current affairs.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Lokks like it doesn't even matter anymore as there is an (admittedly unconfirmed) rumour that a special version of Nebula will come out that supports cps3 emulation. Details are in current affairs.

Oh...and in you come with your serious news. :D

random guy

random guy

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
    BASS guitar.
Yeah, sorry about that, I ruined a perfectly good circus thread (good for clowning around).
Posted Image

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Hahahahahaha! Looks like something a member of Slipknot would wear.

random guy

random guy

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
    BASS guitar.
Nope, looks like that news was bull**** as well. I mean....as well :lol: !

Frost

Frost

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts

Hey Frost, why don't you take a quick snapshot of your friend playing SF3 and post it here. You'll prove us wrong and he'll never find out. Unless he combs the entire internet everynight to search for information about his emulator and to find out if one of his "friends" backstabbed  him.

Hey, while he's at CPS-3 emulation, ask him if he can tackle Atomiswave. I'm sure he'll crack that out in like 2 minutes. Massive skills.

HEY WHO DO YOU CALL MORON, YOU BROOM HAIR
okay if u told me to say LAIR, i cant say it i only can write it not say it (use your brain broom hair) OKAY SO I TYPE "LAIR" but i'm not i'm not a lair.
and you said my friend was an ASS HOLE, i'v already told him and he said thats okay better than see your broomy hair (he already checked this forum by him self)
okay thats it

anything ELSE BROOMY HAIR

random guy

random guy

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
    BASS guitar.
What the heck is a broom hair? Okay, we'll be sure not to call you a lair.

Alright, I'm sorry about that, I always think it's cruel when people on the 'net make fun of mistakes by people whose English isn't their first language. But broom hair? That was just too much to resist!

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Let's not tease Frost anymore. If he really thinks his "friend" pulled a stunt called "CPS-3 emulation", that's fine. We don't have to believe him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users