Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, if you expect us to believe you at least provide some screenshots, your friend oughta let you do that just press print-screen and paste it into paint or something. But don't just fake screenshots coz we'll know!

hmmm.. it's hard to prove it coz my friend is always play next to me, and even if i want to press the "print screen" button i cant reach it coz it was pull out or the button was gone, he pull it out because i always ask him to post it to internet using that button, so he got mad and he tell me NEVER ASK IT AGAIN OR U NOT MY FRIEND AGAIN GOT IT now drink some milk and sleep, so i never ask it coz he was my best friend since i was in 1st grade, sorry can't prove a thing or you can still call me a lair it's up to you

Come on, if you expect us to believe you at least provide some screenshots, your friend oughta let you do that just press print-screen and paste it into paint or something. But don't just fake screenshots coz we'll know!

hmmm.. it's hard to prove it coz my friend is always play next to me, and even if i want to press the "print screen" button i cant reach it coz it was pull out or the button was gone, he pull it out because i always ask him to post it to internet using that button, so he got mad and he tell me NEVER ASK IT AGAIN OR U NOT MY FRIEND AGAIN GOT IT now drink some milk and sleep, so i never ask it coz he was my best friend since i was in 1st grade, sorry can't prove a thing or you can still call me a lair it's up to you

Well your friend is an asshole and doesn't sound like much of a friend...wow. You know, why don't you just give up the lie and say "Ok fine, I was lying. Forgive me."

And Khakee, why would we say 256mb VRAM when we're joking about Commodores, Tandys, and EGA...256mb VRAM is current and actually good... We're making fun of Frost's ludicrous claims, if you can pick up on the joke...

And CP3 could probably be emulated 30 years from now...sad

what are you guys talkin about... 30 years.

my pet fish emulated atomisware last night on the mac i made his fish tank out of

Cool. Care to breed that goldfish of yours?

Tell your fish to take a picture of it and send it to us. Sounds like a damn cool fish. Mine sucks and is really dumb. It took my fish 3 years to write a NeoGeo emulator. After he wrote it, I was like "It's already been written you stupid fish! NeoRage and Nebula/Kawaks is way better than your piece of crap emulator." So I fried him and ate him. That's what happens when my fish don't churn out proper emulators.

Well your friend is an asshole and doesn't sound like much of a friend...wow. You know, why don't you just give up the lie and say "Ok fine, I was lying. Forgive me."

or he himself actually isnt much of a friend that his "pal" wont let him "touch" his PC :D

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! ridiculous. i guess you need to go "Solid Snake" just to get a snapshot of your friends emu in action?

Tell your fish to take a picture of it and send it to us. Sounds like a damn cool fish. Mine sucks and is really dumb. It took my fish 3 years to write a NeoGeo emulator. After he wrote it, I was like "It's already been written you stupid fish! NeoRage and Nebula/Kawaks is way better than your piece of crap emulator." So I fried him and ate him. That's what happens when my fish don't churn out proper emulators.

your fish sux, but then again i stole mine from that dudes friend

Edited by saiyanfire