Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains the freakish avatar.

u probably see to many chinese face and in asia not everybody have a face like chinese so i'm a indo face like a cross over from Australia and Indonesia so people call me indo face

Some of us are asian too you know :/

Fillipino's have a diffrent skin tone then most of the asians, I can say that because I am one.

Russains are techniclly asians since the most part of Asia is Russia. So no argument.

So, what the hell was I talking about again?

Right

FREAKISH AVATAR.

i think u just jealous K'dash

coz u dont have cute face like me :blink:

so if u more cute than me show r face i want to see fili's face tone

about rom size it's about 48 mb and he fix a little here and there and i not to smart to see the code and go to hell with him and still i wish can kill him

Haha, that's where you've been caught out (I think). This is from System16.com

HARDWARE DESCRIPTION

Main CPU : Hitachi SH2 (possibly 2)

Storage : SCSI CD Rom , RAM and Flash ROM.

RAM : SIMMs on the left will physically hold 16M of data each (each has 8x 16M Flash ROMs, there's 4 SIMMs plugged in on this board). The SIMMs on the right will physically hold 8M each (there's 4 Flash ROMs on each board and there are 2 SIMMs plugged in)

OSC : 60MHz. 42.9545MHz, XTAL 3.6864MHz

Known games on this hardware : 9

So, that means that you'd need an iso, not a rom, to play the game (I'm pretty sure)! HA HA!

lol

Frost is a girl!??!?!? :blink:

i thought he was a dude (notice how i say he b cuz he still looks like a girly dude rather than a girl)

lol

im not jealous of u du-mas,(and i have nothing against asians, i actually like asian women, just not mannish ugly ones :lol: )

:end flame:

also there was this 1 site (its down now) that hosted CPS-3 roms and they were like 70 mbs zipped-and like 100 somethin unzipped

Yay! Justice (sort of) has finally won and this thread was moved. In your face, Mr. G. :blink:

Well I don't care where this thread is, as long as its still open! :lol:

48 mb...but its on CD. KOF2002 is way more than that and it looks like crap compared to SF3.

Yay! Justice (sort of) has finally won and this thread was moved. In your face, Mr. G. :blink:

Well I don't care where this thread is, as long as its still open! :lol:

48 mb...but its on CD. KOF2002 is way more than that and it looks like crap compared to SF3.

What the flock were you quoting there?