Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

there is a pictures on www.dream-emulation.com about the game but they dont know if its true or not

We talked about that picture in Current Affairs, its a fake.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why hasnt this topic been moved? No i didnt read any of it but the title alone warrants the move.............

There is a divine reason why this thread is in this forum and why it hasn't been locked and deleted yet. :D

Edited by Agozer

why hasnt this topic been moved? No i didnt read any of it but the title alone warrants the move.............

Thre is a divine reason why this thread is in this forum and why it hasn't been locxked and deleted yet. :D

Hmm... is that a Licence to Flame by Agozer himself?

Thre is a divine reason why this thread is in this forum and why it hasn't been locxked and deleted yet. B)

Hmm... is that a Licence to Flame by Agozer himself?

Interpret it the way you see fit. :D I don't call it flaming by default, rather "constructive criticism". Although there is a thin line between the two.

Edited by Agozer

Thre is a divine reason why this thread is in this forum and why it hasn't been locked and deleted yet. B)

There must be some divine intervention at play here...this thread almost made me start believing in God. :D

zzzzzzzz..........

kinda boring here

anyone want to start a new thread with the title

street fighter 3rd broom hair final gigantic attack

oaky saiyanfire

let me tell u have u see an asian face

u probably see to many chinese face and in asia not everybody have a face like chinese so i'm a indo face like a cross over from Australia and Indonesia so people call me indo face

i'm not a transexual okay only a bit tomboy

Edited by Frost

That explains the freakish avatar.

u probably see to many chinese face and in asia not everybody have a face like chinese so i'm a indo face like a cross over from Australia and Indonesia so people call me indo face

Some of us are asian too you know :/

Fillipino's have a diffrent skin tone then most of the asians, I can say that because I am one.

Russains are techniclly asians since the most part of Asia is Russia. So no argument.

So, what the hell was I talking about again?

Right

FREAKISH AVATAR.

zzzzzzzz..........

kinda boring here

oaky saiyanfire

Well it wouldn't be so boring if you give us progress reports on your friends CPS-3. I mean, he must have improved it and streamlined it by now to make it work on a 133 mhz+16 mb RAM computer?

zzzzzzzz..........

kinda boring here

oaky saiyanfire

Well it wouldn't be so boring if you give us progress reports on your friends CPS-3. I mean, he must have improved it and streamlined it by now to make it work on a 133 mhz+16 mb RAM computer?

Yeah, since he got CPS-3 emulation working, surely he has the ability to optimize the code.