Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

2097 AD - Mutant cockroaches scuttle through the toxic wasteland which is all that remains of a once proud civilization. A lone scientist, clad from head to toe in protective gear, is escavating this site, searching for artefacts from a more innocent time. He finds a plaque of some kind, encrusted in centuries of radioactive dust. As he wipes the dust off the plaque, he traces his finger along the grooves, struggling to decipher the dead language inscribed on there. It says,

"All hail the mighty BROOM HAIR!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great! Kind of reminds me of the game Fallout.

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :lol:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2097 AD - Mutant cockroaches scuttle through the toxic wasteland which is all that remains of a once proud civilization. A lone scientist, clad from head to toe in protective gear, is escavating this site, searching for artefacts from a more innocent time. He finds a plaque of some kind, encrusted in centuries of radioactive dust. As he wipes the dust off the plaque, he traces his finger along the grooves, struggling to decipher the dead language inscribed on there. It says,

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :(

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, now that something I must see. :-D

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :(

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, noe that something I must see. :)

Ha! I couldn't think of anything else to make his jail out of. And that just popped out. Doesn't make much sense. But I guess a cell like that would have no good games and he'd be bored forever! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! And ofcourse, I'll shove a pineapple up his ass everyday, like Hitler in Little Nicky. :-D

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, noe that something I must see. :)

Ha! I couldn't think of anything else to make his jail out of. And that just popped out. Doesn't make much sense. But I guess a cell like that would have no good games and he'd be bored forever! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! And ofcourse, I'll shove a pineapple up his ass everyday, like Hitler in Little Nicky. :-D

You're really reaching there, Mr. G :blink:

i think it'd be worse if u made him play the zelda games for the phillips cdi for an eternity

or even worse Pit fighter

Why oh why did you have to bring up the CD-i Zelda games? Die evil, Die!

Holy crap, i remember the day i started this thread and i come back a few weeks later and Boom, it has transformed into WWIII and then into an apology playground and then to Indiana Jones : Raiders of The lost Broomhead statue. I'm so happy i started this thread :devil:

:devil: Man, Indian Jones: Radiers of the lost Broomhead statue. and that C64 prison thing = Pure genius :devil: This thread is the greatest thread ever.

Frost's av looks like a guy x_x :lol:

This has to be one of the longest non-stickied threads I've seen in this whole forum in the 3 months I've been here...

also one of the most pointless

(but the most fun!)

Someone should make a flash-game called "Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Broom Hair Statue" and put it in the arcade section! Then no-one who hasn't seen this thread will have any idea what we're talking about - it'll be the perfect in joke!