Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
247 replies to this topic

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Click to view battle stats

2097 AD - Mutant cockroaches scuttle through the toxic wasteland which is all that remains of a once proud civilization. A lone scientist, clad from head to toe in protective gear, is escavating this site, searching for artefacts from a more innocent time. He finds a plaque of some kind, encrusted in centuries of radioactive dust. As he wipes the dust off the plaque, he traces his finger along the grooves, struggling to decipher the dead language inscribed on there. It says,

"All hail the mighty BROOM HAIR!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great! Kind of reminds me of the game Fallout.

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :lol:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

2097 AD - Mutant cockroaches scuttle through the toxic wasteland which is all that remains of a once proud civilization. A lone scientist, clad from head to toe in protective gear, is escavating this site, searching for artefacts from a more innocent time. He finds a plaque of some kind, encrusted in centuries of radioactive dust. As he wipes the dust off the plaque, he traces his finger along the grooves, struggling to decipher the dead language inscribed on there. It says,

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :(

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, now that something I must see. :-D

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Then mythical tales will be started about me, like how I defeated the evil Frost and cast him into a prison made of Commodore 64s. :(

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, noe that something I must see. :)

Ha! I couldn't think of anything else to make his jail out of. And that just popped out. Doesn't make much sense. But I guess a cell like that would have no good games and he'd be bored forever! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! And ofcourse, I'll shove a pineapple up his ass everyday, like Hitler in Little Nicky. :-D

saiyanfire

saiyanfire

The Dark Angel

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:anime, emulation, drawing/art
lets just get back to flaming that cross-dresser? k? :(

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts

Whoa O_o....A prison made out of Commandore 64s, noe that something I must see. :)

Ha! I couldn't think of anything else to make his jail out of. And that just popped out. Doesn't make much sense. But I guess a cell like that would have no good games and he'd be bored forever! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! And ofcourse, I'll shove a pineapple up his ass everyday, like Hitler in Little Nicky. :-D

You're really reaching there, Mr. G :blink:

saiyanfire

saiyanfire

The Dark Angel

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:anime, emulation, drawing/art
i think it'd be worse if u made him play the zelda games for the phillips cdi for an eternity
or even worse Pit fighter

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts

i think it'd be worse if u made him play the zelda games for the phillips cdi for an eternity
or even worse Pit fighter

Why oh why did you have to bring up the CD-i Zelda games? Die evil, Die!

Violent-Yagami

Violent-Yagami

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
Holy crap, i remember the day i started this thread and i come back a few weeks later and Boom, it has transformed into WWIII and then into an apology playground and then to Indiana Jones : Raiders of The lost Broomhead statue. I'm so happy i started this thread :)

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this thread. It has been a source of great entertainment. :devil:

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL

Holy crap, i remember the day i started this thread and i come back a few weeks later and Boom, it has transformed into WWIII and then into an apology playground and then to Indiana Jones : Raiders of The lost Broomhead statue. I'm so happy i started this thread :devil:

:devil: Man, Indian Jones: Radiers of the lost Broomhead statue. and that C64 prison thing = Pure genius :devil: This thread is the greatest thread ever.

Frost's av looks like a guy x_x :lol:

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
This has to be one of the longest non-stickied threads I've seen in this whole forum in the 3 months I've been here...
also one of the most pointless
(but the most fun!)

Someone should make a flash-game called "Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Broom Hair Statue" and put it in the arcade section! Then no-one who hasn't seen this thread will have any idea what we're talking about - it'll be the perfect in joke!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users