Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you guys let this rest already? :blink: I'm sure Frost is already scarred for life.

Over my dead body. :lol: This is just too fun to let it slip away into the bowels of page 2 and beyond.

Well...this thread is already a 13-page giant....Frost where are you, come back.

Oh well, who am I to ruin your fun?

Will you guys let this rest already? :blink: I'm sure Frost is already scarred for life.

Over my dead body. :lol: This is just too fun to let it slip away into the bowels of page 2 and beyond.

Well...this thread is already a 13-page giant....Frost where are you, come back.

Oh well, who am I to ruin your fun?

Gehehehehe. I am so evil. :lol:

If this gets locked, I hope its sticked somewhere or something, like an Archive.

Edit: I think Frost's avatar is a cross dresser :blink: Really, it frightens me.

Edited by K`dash

Oh right, like and archive for future generations...

Hahahaha! One day this thread will discovered and people will worship me! Muahahahaha!

Are we having thoughts of grandia here? :lol:

2097 AD - Mutant cockroaches scuttle through the toxic wasteland which is all that remains of a once proud civilization. A lone scientist, clad from head to toe in protective gear, is escavating this site, searching for artefacts from a more innocent time. He finds a plaque of some kind, encrusted in centuries of radioactive dust. As he wipes the dust off the plaque, he traces his finger along the grooves, struggling to decipher the dead language inscribed on there. It says,

"All hail the mighty BROOM HAIR!"