Show Yourself !!! (impersonator )

Mag

Who's the goddamn arse dares uses my handle on this forum: (http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showt...?threadid=11354 )without my rights/ justices and dare impersonate me !! ??

For I know that GameCop was working on some " His software"operation and send a few of you mods out there

to debate with this "unlikable" software situation, If you were to ask for help, I'll be glad to !! But its complete inappopriate to impersonate me as i was some decoy over some conspiracy. For all i know, the fake " Magnis " user....It sound very similar to XXLEngima.

Anyway!!!..Please reveal yourself of whomever uses my handle in the first place !!!?? and better come up with a good reason why.

btw, my apologies for being obsessed about this..But its humiliation are disturbing my potential, my handel importantly meant just about " everything" online stood for me !!

I see that my name is taken as well. And no one spells it TapeWurm like me. Strange. I refuse to join up if I must use a different handle. I have been TapeWurm for years upon years. I will not be subjected to being TapeWurm2 or some lame **** just cuz I got ripped off. I know what u mean about how a handle means so much. I AM TAPEWURM..... ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!!!!!

ive also always used the same handle, except sometimes i have to add, say an ! or !!. im waiting for the day when my name will be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P;)

Screw that..... now I'm obsessed with getting my handle on that site..... I will destroy the tapewurm... let it be known.

i have had pm from other people of other forums asking for names

stateing that stuff like what happened a few days ago is happenning on there site and people are getting blamed, hence unrest and lack of conistancy in replys and happiness.

Ever see the film mars attacks and the aliens are in the presidents room?

Jack nicholson say:Wy Cant We All Just Get Along:bounce:

Well TapeWurm there is another TapeWurm, not sure if it is you or not in EmuParadise too...

http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showt...hlight=tapewurm

And Magnis it could be anyone, try posting this thread in A@H too.. they might have answers for you. Because more people know you there and would obviously maybe want to use your username.

Otherwise if there is a person here who did it, then say it.

I take what gamecop said.. But !! An IP inspection should be aquired, I 'll give it a day of delay before asking the admin to do a multi IP search in the emuparadise forum. No one i mean No One !! can get away with my handle that easily without my approvements >_<

I will not tollerate any flaming in this board! If you want to flame, flame by Private Messaging or Instant Messaging OutSide EmulForums. I do not want to make this an argument zone.

As For The Last Post By Eugen Popovici, I am sorry but that post has been edited to deletion. Any more misconduct can suspend you from posting for 1 day or more.

Sorry For Any Inconviniences I have Caused...:(: