Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreamcast Stand

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Click to view battle stats
How much are one of those dreamcast stands worth, like the ones the used to have at game stop? I saw one at my gym a long time ago and asked one of the trainers what happned to it and he said it belonged to the head coach, so today im gonna ask him what he wants for it, that is if he still has it.

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
it's worth however much you are willing to pay! me, I'd rather sit on my couch to play then stand at some thing with controllers sticking out on rods at odd angles heheh. I can never get a comfortable grip on a controller at one of those things.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
ive seen them for sale at 350 bucks, but my friend bought his for 150 (with no Dreamcast)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users