i wanna know..

ilike2l33ch

why is it that computer literate people like violence can be so ignorant?

if you dont like the mame32 interface, try clicking those little buttons on the top of the main screen. guess what! they customize the interface! and you dont even have to go into a menu to do it! now tell me how that is more difficult...

Yeah i also hated everybody always wanting kawaks, i guess it was the easiest for people to cheat, you know the easyiest cheat configureation. figuers...but i guess mame is better for people with either good computers or "advanced" gamers(those who play all the damn time) kawaks is just simplier and easier to use, think of the mame as a "pc" and kawaks as a xbox. Sure they both do pretty much the same thing but one just has more options ans capabilities. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cominus

I really don't care what emulator I use. I can adapt to anyone if I have to. If a game only plays with MAME, I'll use MAME.

I would prefer if it all games ran on one emulator so I wouldn't have to have 4 icon (Kawaks, Nebula, NeoRageX, and now MAME32.) Personally I prefer Nebula because of its raster effects and better graphics.

I have a question though.

Don't KAWAKs and Nebula basically work the same? Like if you have a DAT for Kawaks, you can just add it to the Nebula neogeo.dat and the game will work. I did that for a few games and it worked properly so I'm assuming that's how it works. Am I wrong?

I really don't care what emulator I use. I can adapt to anyone if I have to. If a game only plays with MAME, I'll use MAME.

I would prefer if it all games ran on one emulator so I wouldn't have to have 4 icon (Kawaks, Nebula, NeoRageX, and now MAME32.) Personally I prefer Nebula because of its raster effects and better graphics.

I have a question though.

Don't KAWAKs and Nebula basically work the same? Like if you have a DAT for Kawaks, you can just add it to the Nebula neogeo.dat and the game will work. I did that for a few games and it worked properly so I'm assuming that's how it works. Am I wrong?

I agree with you man... Nebula all the way. It has the most options and features... and better graphics and sound... especially since you can download extra plugins for its video and sound. Also, Nebula doesn't take much to run. My old computer ran it perfectly and it was an 866Mhz pentium 3 with 128 MB ram. The only thing was that the graphics weren't as good because my video card was like from the stone age.