Play Cs?

Diso

hmm...what do you do on Counter Strike anyways? is it an FPS?

No. It's a game like Puzzle Bobble. :lol:

Lol :)

Its a modification for Half-life. It pits a terrorist and counter-terrorist team against each other using a variety of weapons they have to buy. In some maps, you have to plant/defuse a bomb, protect/rescue hostages/, protect/assisnate a VIP/ or just plain kill each other.

Its just basic plain fun and one of the best multiplayer games out there :P

I find it quite strange that some people have not heard about Counter-Strike yet...

Anyway, I don't play it myself. There's a much better multiplayer game called Real-Life. :lol:

Before you start flaming my ass, I have to point out that I don't diss people who play CS. CS is truly one of the best (if not the best) multiplayer games out there.

The only real reason of not playing it is that Half-Life doesn't run on my computer.

Time for an upgrade.

I find it quite strange that some people have not heard about Counter-Strike yet...

Anyway, I don't play it myself. There's a much better multiplayer game called Real-Life. :lol:

Before you start flaming my ass, I have to point out that I don't diss people who play CS. CS is truly one of the best (if not the best) multiplayer games out there.

The only real reason of not playing it is that Half-Life doesn't run on my computer.

Time for an upgrade.

Why would we flame you? Most CS players such as myself at my skill level and lower like to have fun in other ways. Its those geeks in CAL (League) that base their whole life on CS :)

well..I've heard about it. Anyways, do you need really good specs to run Counter Strike? How much space does it take up after installed?

You have to install steam which takes like a gig of space. If you want to aim good, then a good computer is needed. Basically, if you can run half life well, you can run counter-strike well. There are just some maps and mods that need good specs :P