Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Greatest 2D Fighter Ever?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these 2D fighters is the King?

Which of these 2D fighters is the King?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Soundboz

Soundboz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Click to view battle stats
What about project justice?

it's a 2d game at heart :lol:

[My vote: Guilty Gear X2]

NeoMaster

NeoMaster

( +.[_PSP_]:: )

• Ultra Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:NeoGeo, PS2, Gamecube, and snk fighters!
I didn't want to include last blade 2, samurai shodown or fatal fury for a few reasons.

1. The poll would've been infested with SNK licenses and it wouldn't be fair for the other choices.

2. Although, these games were awesome...most of them are not very popular in the home market and they are very hard to find in arcades. These games were only released on the dreamcast and neo geo...so, not much people have them.

3. I forgot. :lol:

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
Garou has one of the most wacky fighting systems. Neither button masher nor technical fighter.

Rival Schools is too button much of a button masher. Tactics are nowhere in site.

I love both these games, but I could see why it isn't on the list.

darkstar

darkstar

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
it was hard for me to choose between guiltygearx2 and capcom vs. snk 2.Both are extrmely awsome games. I chose capcom vs. snk 2.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
ok why add mk trilogy when the best mk is mk2 :lol:

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
@Prican... I thought that Ulimate MK3 was the best. HUGE Roster, MK3 gameplay too (I thought MK3 was had the best sytem out of all three).

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22, 09 February 2004 - 04:17 AM.

Captain FuKu

Captain FuKu

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 438 posts
GGXX, hands down. Explaination? There's no better explaination than watching some top-notch tourney vids of some of the world's finest. (Check out some vids with MSY or Daigo on IRC.)

NeoMaster

NeoMaster

( +.[_PSP_]:: )

• Ultra Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:NeoGeo, PS2, Gamecube, and snk fighters!

GGXX, hands down. Explaination? There's no better explaination than watching some top-notch tourney vids of some of the world's finest. (Check out some vids with MSY or Daigo on IRC.)

You said it brother. The professionals will kill you 6 times before you hit the ground. (Figure of Speech)

stealthcat

stealthcat

• Members
  • 79 posts
Capcom vs snk 2 for sure. The best two fighting game franchises with a large selection of characters and fighting styles. The transparency effects kicked ass and I liked the look of the artwork. :blink:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

You said it brother. The professionals will kill you 6 times before you hit the ground. (Figure of Speech)

Roman Cancels and False Roman Cancel bring whole new depth to that game...
I saw a video of a guy beating his opponent with one continous combo. (He had infinite Tension gauge.)

Urquan2x

Urquan2x

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Ah damn it...Where's Last Blade 2? It rules.

Agreed :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users