Quick question on SvC Plus

Here's a quick question about SvC Plus.

After doing the Kin 1211 Shiki: Yaotome (qcf,hcb+P), can anyone get the followup Ura 306 Shiki: Saika (qcfx4+AC) to work? I've tried the blasted thing a blue million times. I never had any trouble getting it to work on any of the KOF games. The CPU controlled Iori has never done the followup on me, so I figured they might have taken it out... I don't know. Either way this irritates me :D

[Edit]

OK... I used a cheat to make the CPU player 2 character Iori, and turned the difficulty up to Expert and just sat there letting him smack me, and he finally did the damn thing... so I know it's there.

I still think the timing must have been altered greatly from the KOF games, because I only managed to perform this move like once after trying it a dozen times in Practice just now. Any help for this new timing?

Edited by cosmic_lord

Well, what i do is this...

I continuously input qcf until iori holds the opponent and does the final explosion. At this point, you do your last qcf and press AC and hold it.

Try to time your last qcf and AC and input it as soon as his special ends.

Yea, about 10 minutes after I posted that Edit to my original post, I tried doing that and it works every time when I do it right, but I didn't say anything cuz I figured somebody might know something better to try :D.

Anyway, thanks. I had problems with that move on SvC for a while now, and it bugged the crap out of me. I finally got off my ass and figured out how to do it so it's cool now.