1Emulation Movie Signups/Suggestions

Diso

Oooh I got another one. Due to a malfunction in the 1emulation server, the world of emulation is transported back to 1997. All the ROMs, emulators, etc. are gone. Trapped in 1997 are all the members who were browsing the forum. Due to a technicallity of the server specifications, Gamecop and Magnis are the only ones able to escape. It is their duty to save the world of emulation and retrieving all of the roms.

However, the people who are still stuck in 1997 must learn to cope with crappy hardware and the scarcity of ROMs. They too are trying to escape this prison of time. Emsley (the fat chick) tries to eat her way out but to no avail. Due to the team work and expert skills of the trapped members, they are able to come up with a plan that will get them out. But they need to contact Gamecop and Magnis about their plan so they can work together. The only way to do this is use to Ironman's (IJTF_Cinder ) remaining power to send a broadcast signal.

The two group working from both sides eventually fix the fatal error and return emulation to what is was.

Story line: You can have cominus "me" as venom and have him as the big eyes dude from LOTRs (my precies) and have game cop taken the magic "mod protectin chip" and have him destroy it at the magical "factory" ware house. :lol:

wo-wo-wo-waiiiiit

there has to be a part where kof2004 is released and noobs attack the group :phe4r:

Aha! Yes! Good one.

Sharim returns with news that he has played Kof2k4 with BillyJr. Hordes of noobs are attracted by this news and attack the people with questions like "Is it out on NRX yet? When is Kawaks coming out?! Mame32 su><0rs!"

There can be an epic battle like the one in Braveheart. "You make ask us stupid questions! But you will never take our freedom!"

Oooh I got another one. Due to a malfunction in the 1emulation server, the world of emulation is transported back to 1997. All the ROMs, emulators, etc. are gone. Trapped in 1997 are all the members who were browsing the forum. Due to a technicallity of the server specifications, Gamecop and Magnis are the only ones able to escape. It is their duty to save the world of emulation and retrieving all of the roms.

However, the people who are still stuck in 1997 must learn to cope with crappy hardware and the scarcity of ROMs. They too are trying to escape this prison of time. Emsley (the fat chick) tries to eat her way out but to no avail. Due to the team work and expert skills of the trapped members, they are able to come up with a plan that will get them out. But they need to contact Gamecop and Magnis about their plan so they can work together. The only way to do this is use to Ironman's (IJTF_Cinder ) remaining power to send a broadcast signal.

The two group working from both sides eventually fix the fatal error and return emulation to what is was.

holy crap guys

Ur ideas are fantastic. Story is going to better now once I Re-vamp some of these ideas into there :lol:

holy crap guys

Ur ideas are fantastic. Story is going to better now once I Re-vamp some of these ideas into there :lol:

No problem dude. I'm a film nut. That there was a mixture of Back to the Future and The Great Escape.

If I didn't have a huge test on Tuesday and 3 lab reports due next week, I'd have even more.