Worst fighting game ever?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember when Pit Fighter wins Worst Game of All time, who gets the Prize Money!

I nominated it first!

:o:lol:

i hated that game, i always picked kato and he would BOW before fighting causing me to get beat up fast :rolleyes:

The differences between Double Impact to Third Strike was way more massive then the origional SF3 to Double Impact.

There is one thing I hate about Third Strike and that's they totally screwed up Sean. Sean was GREAT in the previous two incarnations, but they made him totally suck in third strike. I guess it's cause Capcom don't like somebody showing up Ryu for best character in a game.

The differences between Double Impact to Third Strike was way more massive then the origional SF3 to Double Impact.

There is one thing I hate about Third Strike and that's they totally screwed up Sean.  Sean was GREAT in the previous two incarnations, but they made him totally suck in third strike.  I guess it's cause Capcom don't like somebody showing up Ryu for best character in a game.

In fact I know, the 3 SF3 opus :

Street Fighter III : New Generation ;

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact : Giant Attack ;

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike : Fight for the Future.

I know SF3 W Impact (New Generation + 2nd Impact) & SF3 3rd Strike were out on DC, but I don't understand why it's in this topic ("worst fighting game"). This game seems to be excellent.

Me too :huh:. 2nd Impact is where Ibuki was a goddess of destruction. So no losses there when 3rd Strike came out. Then again, I really loved the fact Ibuki was the own in 2nd Impact! She rules.

After reading this thread I downloaded Shaq Fu for the SNES and played it. I can truly say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the worst game ever..... :lol:

SF3, SF3: 2nd Impact & SF3: 3rd Strike are some of the best fighting games IMHO...... :huh::P:P