Emulation forum/site PLUS gaming news PLUS comic strip

Max

Hi all,

Lets make this more than just another forum.

-Lets make it also a source for gaming news. Basically members who see interesting news on gaming websites etc post it here (in a seperate section in the forum). So if you want gaming news you only need to come to one place cuz people will post news here from many different websites/sources (this is already being done on the Phuck-ign forum). This is for all systems, new/old. You can also extend this idea to real life news, but only if you want to (a newspaper type section).

- I can draw a weekly comic strip for this site and some of the characters (from the strip or specifically designed) can be like mascots for this forum/site. And if this idea is approved, then i hope other artists on this forum will join me and we can produce more than one comic strip a week.

In time we can/should make this site/forum more unique.

Thank you for reading,

Good suggestions mate.

Eugen Popovici has already been posting gaming news in the current affairs section a lot, so if you want to put it in there (or anyone) then that is great. It is good to only have to come to one place to read all the latest information.

If you want to post about emulation news then there is already a section in the forum for this ;)

A comic script is a great idea. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

Good suggestions mate.

Eugen Popovici has already been posting gaming news in the current affairs section a lot, so if you want to put it in there (or anyone) then that is great. It is good to only have to come to one place to read all the latest information.  

If you want to post about emulation news then there is already a section in the forum for this ;)  

A comic script is a great idea. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :P

I doubt anybody will think of going to the Current Affairs section for up to date gaming news, is it possible to make a seperate section for this?

O and tell me what kinda comic you guys want (funny/serious/goofy etc).

Thanks for reading,

Well we already have a forum for emulators and plugins. As for emulation news...I probally make one soon. A long with an emulation art forum where you can put comic stripts and stuff.

>

Emulation News

---------------------

Emulators And Plugins News & Updates

-------------------------------------------------

Get The Latest News On The Best Emulators And Plugins!

--------------------------------------------------

:P

Well we already have a forum for emulators and plugins. As for emulation news...I probally make one soon. A long with an emulation art forum where you can put comic stripts and stuff.

<<This is what we have now below for emulation news>>

Emulation News

---------------------

Emulators And Plugins News & Updates

-------------------------------------------------

Get The Latest News On The Best Emulators And Plugins!

--------------------------------------------------

:P

I didn't mean emu news, i meant gaming news (ps2,Ngc,x-box,neo etc).