What Controller Do You Use?

Jitx

For some reason, I always play better from the left side (P1) than from the right side. Suddenly I have to put extra effort in correctly inputting QCF and the works from the right side. :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my problem exactly with the sidewinder, i find it almost impossible to do QC's with it. Im gonna mosey on out after the GF gets home and see if i can find that logitech i mentioned, and ill post here after using it for a while.

Thats my problem exactly with the sidewinder, i find it almost impossible to do QC's with it.  Im gonna mosey on out after the GF gets home and see if i can find that logitech i mentioned, and ill post here after using it for a while.

No it's not...Sure, doubles are a bit harder, but not singles. It just takes practice. :D

i bought this ten dollar thingamajig from gamestop dubbed ( get redy for this)

THE THRUSTMASTER :D

i have no trouble pulling double half circles with it. the thing you have to get used to with these controllers is making sure youve pressed the forward and back buttons fully ie. make sure u just dont go to the diagnal, make sure you extend yur thumb all the way to the forward. sometimes you have to press alittle harder.

(ive never really had a problem doing this motion. ive been pulling them since i was seven IE sagats old tiger knee motion)

yep, an older thread of topic here before...anywho..for those of u too lazy 2 l@@k, heres my input...

Saitek p880s for mio! ;)

Most people just use ps2 controllers via adaptor.... then theres mas joystick and hotrod, besides custom built joysticks....

I rest my case~ :D

Edited by Urquan2x

In agreeance with Cinder, I will take action if I see:

What controller do you use

Whats your favorite <insert game/game character>

Whats the best <Insert game/movie/show>

Download links for <Illegal recent games>

Search button is your guide. If you choose not to use it, well......hmm

I have a "logitech dual action gamepad". I'm quite satisfied with it, the only problem is it treats the left analogue stick as X- and Y- axis and the d-pad as a pov hat. I had no problem in Mame adjusting it so that both the analogue stick and d-pad move the characters, but my other emulators don't seem to be able to recognise the POV-hat.