Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Marvel vs EA?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

El_Pollo_Loco

El_Pollo_Loco

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
Click to view battle stats
Marvel Entertainment and EA have announced plans for a series of fighting games pitting newly developed EA characters against Marvel superheroes like Spider-Man. The deal includes more than 100 Marvel characters (NOT Hulk or Punisher) and "newly created" EA characters. The first game should debut in 2005.

http://story.news.ya...carts_marvel_dc

I can see it now...

Tiger Woods vs Spiderman, Alice vs Wolverine, Madden vs Magneto... :lol:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Now that's just stupid if you ask me.... :lol:

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I was just about to post that! I bet it will be 3D though. And that means suckage.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

I was just about to post that! I bet it will be 3D though. And that means suckage.

I really doubt EA will opt for a 2D fighting game. :lol:

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts
first thing that popped into mind was marvel characters playing football. hahah :lol:

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
its very unfortunate that EAs business model is becoming the norm for videogame sales. companies push out re-hash after re-has of games that arent even FUN. i honestly dont understand what people see in their retarded sports games, not to mention the god-awful MoH series.

come to think of it, does EA even have a studio that has ever in their existance produced a fighting game? this should be good for a laugh.

El_Pollo_Loco

El_Pollo_Loco

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
At least EA's "products" will only be unleashed on unsuspecting fighting fans. Imagine the unspeakable evil they'd spew forth if EA could bastardize Marvels' characters IN ANY GENRE THEY FELT LIKE!

*shudders*

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I remember when EA released good games. Back in the mid-late 90s. Now all they do is sports games and crap.

If this Marvel fighting game is 2D, I will be shocked. It may be like Marvel Super Heroes but with a hundred characters. That could be cool...

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
Just think
100 characters - 3 on 3 tag action - at least 33 battles!!! - 25 or 50 cents a game - hours of fun - imagine beating 100 character with one try - CRAZY S-HIT!!!

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
if they made a game that is as similar as Xmen Mutant Academy 1/2, then forget it.. this is a bad idea IMHO, I mean sure 3D fighter games by Namco like the Tekken and Soul Calibur franchise are dominant, but Marvel and EA doesnt go together.. marvel should stick with capcom and have marvel vs. capcom 3 develope :lol:

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
The fight I really want to see in this sad combonation is General Chaos vs. Ironman. I don't know who will win.... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users