Most anticipated games of 04

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

street fighter!!!! 3rd strike for my x-box, a new 4,.. alpha 4,...

I don't care but I need more!!!

capcom all stars got cancelled :D

Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X-2 (yeahhhh only 1 more weeks till its release)

What? FFX-2? I'm guessing you mean the European release or something, because it's already been out in the US since December.

Either way, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I dunno, overall I didn't really like it that much -- but then, I never had much expectation to begin with. Personally, the story is crap, but I did like the fast-paced battle system; but that's probably the only plus.

There hasn't been a decent RPG out in a long time... Maybe Xenosaga will start picking up as the series progresses. I hope so anyway.

Not really looking forward to anything this year. Maybe look forward to FFXII, but from looking at some of the screenshots, the main character...well, at first I thought he was a female. :D

Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X-2 (yeahhhh only 1 more weeks till its release)

What? FFX-2? I'm guessing you mean the European release or something, because it's already been out in the US since December.

Either way, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I dunno, overall I didn't really like it that much -- but then, I never had much expectation to begin with. Personally, the story is crap, but I did like the fast-paced battle system; but that's probably the only plus.

There hasn't been a decent RPG out in a long time... Maybe Xenosaga will start picking up as the series progresses. I hope so anyway.

Not really looking forward to anything this year. Maybe look forward to FFXII, but from looking at some of the screenshots, the main character...well, at first I thought he was a female. :D

Yes, I do mean Europe...%#!¤#¤ PAL region...we either get no good releases or we get everything (the bigger titles) later.

Edited by Agozer