Superbowl halftime show!!!

Juniel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand America's obession with football; it's not like they themselves are playing (merely watching). They get no glory, so what gives, aside from placing bets?

what about every other countrys obsession with soccer?

what i find almost hilarious about this whole situation is that we here in america are SO repressed by a moral majority. in europe, showing a breast on television is nothing new... so why is it that every media comment about this has called it "crass", "lewd", or some other ridiculous remark.

people are all naked under their clothes, but because jesus says we should be ashamed of that fact, the world follows. who am i to argue with the jesus? :-D

The American craze of football is the same craze the rest of the world has for their football (the real football). I still don't understand by American football is called football.

But the only reason this boob pop out is such a taboo is because the right wing Christian groups haven't advanced past the 1950s. I mean...it's a boob. Guys can walk around with a shirt, but women can't.

Ofcourse, the genitals should always be taboo because we don't want to see everyone's censor or censor (or both).

What the hell...why are p e n i s and v a g i n a censored? Those are medical terms!

Edited by GryphonKlaw