Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mimic V2.10 Released

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
Click to view battle stats
The multi-arcade emulator(DOS) has been updated today..Here's the following changes:

- This is a WIP release that is mostly to test once and for all whether or not the XP crashing is a sound related issue or not. SOUND-ON in the INI file now completly disables sound. I have also compiled this to be pentium code to see if that improves the number of smiles Mimic creates. There maybe a few other partially done things in there like better YM2612 support.
This is also the 20th release!

- I may go quiet again here for a while as I have something brewing. Rest assured you will be happy. Gerrie(Xega) has been kind enough to offer documentation for the Mega32X and MegaCD. He also offered source but I refused because, as you know, Mimic is 100% my own code and will remain that way. Just call me a sadist :) Anyway I can't wait to get my hands on those docs. (drool)

- I also won an auction on a MegaCD today!!!! How cool is all that!!

Download it from here: http://mimic.arcadeheaven.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users