Need CPS-3 Emulator

Spiffy

== 6/21/07: Hello Googlers ... looking for the new CPS-3 emulator? Find it here! ==

########################################################

have a street fighter III:new generation and street fighter III:3rd strike in download pending, could sum1 help me wid taht emu here? :D

have a street fighter III:new generation and street fighter III:3rd strike in download pending, could sum1 help me wid taht emu here? :rolleyes:

You're joking, right? ;)

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=3697

Check out my reply for GryphonKlaw's question. (almost at the bottom of the page.)

Edited by Agozer

some rom sites actually have cps3 roms, but they're only 42mbs or 70mbs. But they're bad/fake dumps. Besides, I think if they actually were the cps3 rom/iso(seeing as how they use cart and cd's) it'd be a lot bigger than 100mbs at least

some rom sites actually have cps3 roms, but they're only 42mbs or 70mbs. But they're bad/fake dumps. Besides, I think if they actually were the cps3 rom/iso(seeing as how they use cart and cd's) it'd be a lot bigger than 100mbs at least

gosh i got to excited, i ddnt notice the rom size as well, found 2 websites who dumps that fake roms... anywy things cleard up nw thnx m8! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...