How old are you guys?

Gryph

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

Again,thats rubbish.

Many play Rpgs,puzzlers,platformers...

Umm the egyptians were real,what are you talking about?

The pyramids didnt build themseves.

With help from aliens o_o. Like Siobhan says, thare..there o_o(I'm used to adding A's in certain words, like Play(a)r), are alot of girls who play RPGs to fpshooters, i've compete with some at local LAN events and I found them surprisingly good, my team was eliminated by a CAL-Main team that had 3 girls on their team. That just prooves something. Their ARE girls suprior to our level in gaming.

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

Again,thats rubbish.

Many play Rpgs,puzzlers,platformers...

Umm the egyptians were real,what are you talking about?

The pyramids didnt build themseves.

its called sarcasm. and please, dont be offended, i just happens that i LIKE girls.

Off topic... <_<........ahh what the heck...

If gamer girls are unappealing, I guess it works the same for guys eh?

Gamer guys maybe unappealing to girls too don't you think?

it depends on the type of girl. if you are going for the paris hilton, stereotypical runway model, then i'd say theres only a slim chance that one of us would even get a return glance. girls like that are worthless anyway. ive always liked the quiet, bookish girls. they generally have something intelligent to say, and notice things like intelligence rather than what brand of clothing youre wearing.

That principle isn't a standard throughout the world. It's just that's how it is here. And unfortunately the gaming girls here are not bookish or in any way intelligent. They are repulsive, obnoxious creatures who should not be allowed to play games.