Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How old are you guys?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

miskie

miskie

Ambassador

• Admin
  • 193 posts
Click to view battle stats

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

They are Real, I Married one -- One Who can kick my ass from here till next week in DOA2 on my Dreamcast. Hell, you should See my 5 year old Girl Play Mario Cart :D

As for age,
Im a compu-geezer at 34 years old..

My first Modem was 300 Baud and could be connected to one of three local BBSses. I still have The Vic-20 it connected to in good working order... Actually, I think I still have the modem too..

Damn, I just realized my first home Computer is now 21 years old -- Its old enough to go out and get Drunk--.. now I do feel old..

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

They are Real, I Married one -- One Who can kick my ass from here till next week in DOA2 on my Dreamcast. Hell, you should See my 5 year old Girl Play Mario Cart :D

As for age,
Im a compu-geezer at 34 years old..

My first Modem was 300 Baud and could be connected to one of three local BBSses. I still have The Vic-20 it connected to in good working order... Actually, I think I still have the modem too..

Damn, I just realized my first home Computer is now 21 years old -- Its old enough to go out and get Drunk--.. now I do feel old..

I like to see you posting around these boards miskie. To me you have some sort of hero status as "the man who saved 1emulation.com" :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users