Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

MAME Cheats

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
Click to view battle stats
Anyone know how to put cheats for mame?
isn't there a giant cheat zip like kawaks
for mame?

B) MORTAL KOMBAT II is hard :(

Carnicero

Carnicero

• Members+
  • 96 posts
Well, there's Pugsy's cheats.

Just unzip it and put cheat.dat in the same folder as MAME.exe

It's a little outdated though. There are no cheats for newer games. Usually all the games after Rage of the Dragons, which does have preliminary cheats in Pugsy's newest release. Google searches can get you cheats for newer games. I've got a few, I could e-mail you some if I've got em. All you do is open cheat.dat with a text editor and paste new cheats at the end of the file.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
thanks, the codes work :lol:

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
too bad some of them crash the games :lol:

furio

furio

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts

It's a little outdated though. There are no cheats for newer games. Usually all the games after Rage of the Dragons, which does have preliminary cheats in Pugsy's newest release. Google searches can get you cheats for newer games. I've got a few, I could e-mail you some if I've got em. All you do is open cheat.dat with a text editor and paste new cheats at the end of the file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes your right its out dated.
I'm seeking all the cheats for strider 2.
Do you have them ? if so , can you give them to me , it would be very much appreciated ?

p.s
I already have pugsy's cheat.dat. so it would be no trouble to add them in my file.

Thanks in advance

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have them ? if so , can you give them to me , it would be very much appreciated ?

p.s
I already have pugsy's cheat.dat. so it would be no trouble to add them in my file.

Thanks in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go here: http://haggar.emuunlim.com. I don't know how much that helps, but it's a start.

furio

furio

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

p.s

Thanks in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go here: http://haggar.emuunlim.com. I don't know how much that helps, but it's a start.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your reply , but this cheat.dat does'nt include the cheats for strider 2.

*waiting patiently for Agozer to reply*

Meanwhile if anyone else think that they can help , please feel free to post your anwsers.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
According to this there are no cheats: http://www.mameworld...romset/strider2

Go to the bottom. I don't know if that's still true though.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to that, it really does not have any cheats...so you must request them.

furio

furio

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to that, it really does not have any cheats...so you must request them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok thanks but i found it by downloading the mame32 version HP4.91ui1
it comes with it along with a command.dat which is really useful , it shows all the move that you can do in a game.

My problem now is the snap (screenshot) i can't see them in this version ,anyone can help please?

I put my snaps in the good directory , i have enable the view in the view options , where you enable the icon , cabinet...

I can see everything just fine except the screenshots ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users