Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

KOF 2003 Impressions (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Renaise

Renaise

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
Im really confused, the game seems really short, fought about 4 teams, kusunagi and adel as the final boss, that cant be right can it?? Do i have a smaller game than everyone else??

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
I hate the LDM - I don't like Terry's Power Stream. Should of kept the Tripple Guyser. He lost his High Angle Guyser. There are no HSDM. The game is alright. I like the tag action function though. After i'm tired of playing KOF2k3, i'll head back to KOF2k2.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

I hate the LDM - I don't like Terry's Power Stream.

I can never get it right. Whenever they jump over me and I do that move, the first hit (that dome thing) makes them fly up in the air the big stream does jack crap. Or they have to be right in front of you to do it properly.

webcarrot

webcarrot

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
Renaise, finish Kusanagi off with a DM or LDM to get to final bosses and proper endings.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts

I hate the LDM - I don't like Terry's Power Stream.

I can never get it right. Whenever they jump over me and I do that move, the first hit (that dome thing) makes them fly up in the air the big stream does jack crap. Or they have to be right in front of you to do it properly.

i haven't encounter any problems when i do it. I usually use it when they stand in front of me. I think it takes half a life bar damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users