King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I'm old fashioned...but telling people to upgrade their computer, or to upgrade their Internet connection, is so rude.

"Yeah, I'll upgrade! Just gimme a second while I pull some hundred dollar bills out of my ass!"

And anyway, why upgrade for when the PC games market is so crap? Doom 3, Dues Ex 2 and Thief 3 are the only highlights.

EDIT: Please stay with topic of this thread

James

Edited by james

another move that i cannot perform in kof2003 is the qcf,qcf+kick of iori (desperation move of iori wherein he bangs the opponents face to the floor then lifts the opponent in the air in circular motion)

also does iori still have riot of blood in kof2003, how do you do that?

another move that i cannot perform in kof2003 is the qcf,qcf+kick of iori (desperation move of iori wherein he bangs the opponents face to the floor then lifts the opponent in the air in circular motion)

u should really go here for all ur questions regarding moves. everythin u need to kno bout moves and stuff are in here man. www.kofonline.com

he doesn't have that. :sad:

Perhaps I'm old fashioned...but telling people to upgrade their computer, or to upgrade their Internet connection, is so rude.

"Yeah, I'll upgrade! Just gimme a second while I pull some hundred dollar bills out of my ass!"

And anyway, why upgrade for when the PC games market is so crap? Doom 3, Dues Ex 2 and Thief 3 are the only highlights.

You forgot Half Life 2 and UT2004. Besides, I like having a fast connection because I like to get things done fast, especially with my job cause accounting just sucks soooo much. KOF and my Girlfriend are about the only highlights of my life.

Edit

Please stay with the topic of this thread.

Edited by james

Well, unfortuntaely, cable isn'y widely spread here in Australia  :sad:  If we wanted to get cable here, we have to pay for the cable to come to us

Jacko is an AUSSIE?! hehe....

I tought Cable was quite huge in AUS? It ain't too big here in NZ, but still, lotsa

people have it....

James

Edited by james

Man I feel bad for people with a slow connect. I barely can remember back that far. Where I live they just got this crap called Grande and its fiber optic cable to your house along with your phone and tv for like $70. I havent tried it out yet. :sad:

James

Edited by james