Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
705 replies to this topic

Riot.EXE

Riot.EXE

Vigilante All-Star

• Premium Members
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:I like stuff...just ask...
Click to view battle stats
...Damn...it seems like KoF '03 is one tough shell to crack...everywhere I go to try to get a rom to follow along with the board with...is dead already...whats up with that?

...I followed along with SVC and managed it alright, so all I wanna do is the same with KoF '03...

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console

...Damn...it seems like KoF '03 is one tough shell to crack...everywhere I go to try to get a rom to follow along with the board with...is dead already...whats up with that?

...I followed along with SVC and managed it alright, so all I wanna do is the same with KoF '03...

go to neogamez.net and on the main page, there should be a link near the top that says "neo geo rom fixes". click it, and KOF2003 is the top one. There's a link to the rom that should work, and also you can download the fix for the s1 rom and the bios that allows u to use the bosses.

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console

i as well, am on dial up.  don't u just hate when u download a big file (<300) and it ends up being corrupt.  it $%!* me off real bad :P

lol, yea that's a biatch. Didn't have that happen to me many times though, unless I was downloading like an mp3 or something.

Riot.EXE

Riot.EXE

Vigilante All-Star

• Premium Members
  • 169 posts
So far, I gather, the rom is only working for MAME, right?

Archangel

Archangel

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
kyo's hcb+kick (kyo holds his opponent up and explodes him in the air) dont work in kof2003, am i correct?

Riot.EXE

Riot.EXE

Vigilante All-Star

• Premium Members
  • 169 posts
...that all depends on if Kyo got that move back in 2003...unless Kusanagi still resembles "old school kyo"...either that or there's technical rom crap that I don't know about...

Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 57 posts
you silly 56k cavemen should get out and see the light! Get cable man, it only costs like 20 bucks a month for unlimited service. That and Yamazaki Rules, gotta love that Dirty Kick.

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
I would, but they don't run a cable line back in the boonies.

Kyo's hcb+k move works... all the moves he had in kof2002 work to the best of my memory, although that one super where he charges up fire then charges forward with it comes out really, really slow now.

Mechjose

Mechjose

• Members
  • 87 posts
the only thing i hate from the newer kof games is that they keep toning down some moves power, and that they take the move of the character

by the way lucian

what company does cable internet for 20 bucks

Edited by Mechjose, 03 February 2004 - 12:51 AM.

wacko_jacko

wacko_jacko

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Well, unfortuntaely, cable isn'y widely spread here in Australia :P If we wanted to get cable here, we have to pay for the cable to come to us

EDIT: Please stay with topic of this thread
James

Edited by james, 03 February 2004 - 05:55 AM.

Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 57 posts

Well, unfortuntaely, cable isn'y widely spread here in Australia  :P  If we wanted to get cable here, we have to pay for the cable to come to us

Well then get dsl, t1, t2, t3, oc3, isdn, wifi, blue tooth, something thats faster than a stupid phone line. And Yamazaki rules once again with a perfect against a level 6 kusanagi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users