James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update i have now updated my mame compile thanks to Andrew at Arcade@home

now supports King of fighters 2003

http://members.westnet.com.au/the%2Dkula/mame.html

please note for some reason it wont work with the uni-bios so that means no console mode

the uni-bios works the problem is you cannot see it  ;)

Uni-BIO Does IT Effect The Spites,cause I Seen Shingo using No Fire Or Am I Worng Shingo Does Not Hav A SP.Ebility To Make Fire(Not A Gr8 Fans Of Shingo)

Shingo uses the same style as Kyo, but he doesn't have fire.

He randomly throws some fire, but only if the moves don't hit. It's hard to see; just a little spark

I've played and do have every KOF that has come out already, including 2k3, and I was wondering if some of you die-hard KOF people could help me out. I was just wondering, why does everybody go bezerk when a new KOF is rumored to be coming out...

well I'd say it's mostly the progression of the story. especially for a diehard fan like myself. I couldn't wait to see things progress between K' and Kula and I was really wondering where this saga is going to take us. thus far I'm very impressed, and especially suprised by the hero team and special teams' endings. as far as the flashyness goes... u MAY wanna turn 2 capcom on that one... SNK is very purist 2d for the most part, and I'm convinced that Neo-Geo 2d is the best kind. the Evoga/Noise Factory fighters like Rage of the dragons and Matrimelee have a decent amount of flash so u may wanna check them out, but otherwise if u wanna see some real eye candy go with capcom and it's Vs series.

Someone may have already answered this and im sorry if they did but is Andy really in the game? The pics i see on james site look very real.

I asked the same thing dood n they said he wasn't in the game... but damn, those pics do look real. ;\

arghh i got prob with the keyboard i cant make qcf hcb+ p or k

or qcb hcf +p or k wat happen this is my 1st time use mame... ;)

I commend u for even attempting that on a keyboard man I'd NEVER be able to pull it of... I'd just get some USB gamepads if I were u. I use Saitek P220's. their cheap (ten bucks comp USA), have a great feel for these type of games (control pad isn't stiff like the MS sidewinder), and they have 8 buttons. 2 rows of 3 buttons, and then two shoulder buttons. it's like the closest thing you can get to a saturn controller on ur PC which is pretty effin sweet:)

arghh i got prob with the keyboard i cant make qcf hcb+ p or k

or qcb hcf +p or k wat happen this is my 1st time use mame... ;)

I know how to use these moves: for example, if it is qcf, hcb +P, try doing qcf, qcf, hcb + P. :D

Read the earlier posts.

But since I'm a nice guy I'll say there is an updated bios you can download. It's somewhere in pages 13-30. That's all I can remember. And there is a code which is really tricky to pull off.