Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
705 replies to this topic

veristic

veristic

Mort Sci Guy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    PC Games
    Comics
    Manga
    Computer Enthusiast
    Mobile Devices
    Altruism
Click to view battle stats
Is there a technical error y the LDM's r so hard to execute? I read some posts saying they changed this or that n the LDM executions became easier. Is this true???

I'm also having trouble with this S1 fix. I extracted the kof2003.zip contents, patched the S1 rom, rezipped it as kof2003.zip, refreshed n mame wouldn't recognize it anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by nyuuka, 30 January 2004 - 03:19 AM.

Carnicero

Carnicero

• Members+
  • 96 posts
It should recognize it. You may get a CRC error, but the game should still load.

goldenboy

goldenboy

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:games ,emulators, programin,computers
:( another likns guys emu plus rom
http://planeta.terra...thKOF2k3rom.rar
this works
enjoy B)

Edited by goldenboy, 30 January 2004 - 03:25 AM.

alphabetman

alphabetman

• Members
  • 70 posts

Is there a technical error y the LDM's r so hard to execute?  I read some posts saying they changed this or that n the LDM executions became easier. Is this true???

I'm also having trouble with this S1 fix.  I extracted the kof2003.zip contents, patched the S1 rom, rezipped it as kof2003.zip, refreshed n mame wouldn't recognize it anymore.  Am I doing something wrong?

select to show all, find kof2k3 (its under the) and add it to a custom folder. then remove all the other folders so custom is the first one it automatically selects. it'll show up.

or you can just make a.bat, which is easier and more practical. open up notepad, type "mame32p kof2003" (without the quotes) in it, save it as kof2003.bat and stick it in the mame folder. that way you can play kof by just opening the.bat file.

Edited by alphabetman, 30 January 2004 - 03:41 AM.

veristic

veristic

Mort Sci Guy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    PC Games
    Comics
    Manga
    Computer Enthusiast
    Mobile Devices
    Altruism
Ah... thx. :(

Soundboz

Soundboz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Am I the only one that consistently misses Ash's Charge<+>+P?

It pisses me off so much that to do his basic projectile you have to charge D:

It makes me feel like I'm blocking the entire time... :(

alphabetman

alphabetman

• Members
  • 70 posts

Anyone have trouble playing in console mode with the new S1 to fix the infinite time icon in practice mode?

I switched to arcade mode yesterday and got the new S ROM. I wanted to see if it worked so I went back to console mode, and the gameplay is about 10x faster. Like twice as fast as Street Fighter on turbo2.

The game loads fine with the new S ROM, and it does verifty an incorrect CRC (as it should) in the MAME32P prefs menu.

did you try repatching? just a thought.

drifterzzz

drifterzzz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 124 posts
how u all set the moves like u mention before in a bit blank... :(

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Set moves...as in change the button config?

If that is your question, press TAB when the game starts and a menu should show up. There you can change the button config.

drifterzzz

drifterzzz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 124 posts

select to show all, find kof2k3 (its under the) and add it to a custom folder. then remove all the other folders so custom is the first one it automatically selects. it'll show up.

or you can just make a.bat, which is easier and more practical. open up notepad, type "mame32p kof2003" (without the quotes) in it, save it as kof2003.bat and stick it in the mame folder. that way you can play kof by just opening the.bat file.

i mean thats... :(

Xeon

Xeon

In love with his own ego.

• Premium Members
  • 622 posts
just a little question. is anything of the "early released" files actually used in the ROM we have now?

Edited by Xeon, 30 January 2004 - 04:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users