King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

Is there a technical error y the LDM's r so hard to execute? I read some posts saying they changed this or that n the LDM executions became easier. Is this true???

I'm also having trouble with this S1 fix. I extracted the kof2003.zip contents, patched the S1 rom, rezipped it as kof2003.zip, refreshed n mame wouldn't recognize it anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by nyuuka

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a technical error y the LDM's r so hard to execute?  I read some posts saying they changed this or that n the LDM executions became easier. Is this true???

I'm also having trouble with this S1 fix.  I extracted the kof2003.zip contents, patched the S1 rom, rezipped it as kof2003.zip, refreshed n mame wouldn't recognize it anymore.  Am I doing something wrong?

select to show all, find kof2k3 (its under the) and add it to a custom folder. then remove all the other folders so custom is the first one it automatically selects. it'll show up.

or you can just make a.bat, which is easier and more practical. open up notepad, type "mame32p kof2003" (without the quotes) in it, save it as kof2003.bat and stick it in the mame folder. that way you can play kof by just opening the.bat file.

Edited by alphabetman

Anyone have trouble playing in console mode with the new S1 to fix the infinite time icon in practice mode?

I switched to arcade mode yesterday and got the new S ROM. I wanted to see if it worked so I went back to console mode, and the gameplay is about 10x faster. Like twice as fast as Street Fighter on turbo2.

The game loads fine with the new S ROM, and it does verifty an incorrect CRC (as it should) in the MAME32P prefs menu.

did you try repatching? just a thought.

select to show all, find kof2k3 (its under the) and add it to a custom folder. then remove all the other folders so custom is the first one it automatically selects. it'll show up.

or you can just make a.bat, which is easier and more practical. open up notepad, type "mame32p kof2003" (without the quotes) in it, save it as kof2003.bat and stick it in the mame folder. that way you can play kof by just opening the.bat file.

i mean thats... :(