Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

help with MAME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
I just got a copy of MAME with the kof bundle, and although I have steered away from it in the past because it seemed alot more complicated than the other emus, seeing as I can run kof2k3 with antiscropic filtering on my 733MHz, I'm keen to get my other games working on it. Here are the names of the games and their files
  • Garou: MOTW (Garou.zip)
  • Metal Slug 5 Non-Decrypted (Mslug5nd.zip)
  • Power Instinct Matrimelee (pim.zip)
  • SNK v Capcom Plus (svcplus.zip)
  • Waku Waku 7 (wakuwak7.zip)
  • Samurai Showdown 5 (Samsho5.zip)
I have checked the zips, and all the games are either in ###- format (eg 271-p1.bin) or in XXX-format (eg pim-p1.bin). Also I have dats for all those games (I think) but I don't know if they are the MAME ones, or whatever.

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console

I just got a copy of MAME with the kof bundle, and although I have steered away from it in the past because it seemed alot more complicated than the other emus, seeing as I can run kof2k3 with antiscropic filtering on my 733MHz, I'm keen to get my other games working on it. Here are the names of the games and their files

I have checked the zips, and all the games are either in ###- format (eg 271-p1.bin) or in XXX-format (eg pim-p1.bin). Also I have dats for all those games (I think) but I don't know if they are the MAME ones, or whatever.

Stick with Mame to run KOF2003 just because you have to. Otherwise, Shun it, hate it, never touch it. MAME blows, period. It doesn't have any features that Nebula or Kawaks do not have, you can't add external dats to it, you just have to compile your own version of it with internal drivers added, and its interface sucks too. Just get Nebula or Kawaks. Personally I like Nebula better, I have Nebula 2.23d with a loader to make it run those games. There's a kawaks loader too that's easier to find though. I have both, but personally I like Nebula, even though most like Kawaks. Anyway, once you get one of those two emus, it's just a simple matter of adding in those dat files you have with a quick copy and paste.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

you know that neorage x roms don't work with mame right? :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users