Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who would you vote for president?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would you like to be president?

Who would you like to be president?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Click to view battle stats
Clinton

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
All I know is that I ain't going to vote (through my dad :blink:) for Bush.

The U.S. PATRIOT Act is a load of crap. It is just like COINTELPRO, and FBI agency in the 1960's that destroyed the American Indian Movement (AIM), The Communist Party (CP), and the Black Panther Party (BPP). They also are linked to the murders of Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (More Info at Cointel.org

Also, he uses Christianity as a springboard for his politics. I am an atheist, but I see him use his religion as if the whole of the U.S. IS Christian themselves. Also, after almost all his speeches, he says "May God keep Blessing America" as if we are the only country to get a "blessing" from God.

So, all in all, Bush is a DOUCHE!!!

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

The U.S. PATRIOT Act is a load of crap. It is just like COINTELPRO, and FBI agency in the 1960's that destroyed the American Indian Movement (AIM), The Communist Party (CP), and the Black Panther Party (BPP). They also are linked to the murders of Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (More Info at Cointel.org

Also, he uses Christianity as a springboard for his politics. I am an atheist, but I see him use his religion as if the whole of the U.S. IS Christian themselves. Also, after almost all his speeches, he says "May God keep Blessing America" as if we are the only country to get a "blessing" from God.

Right on Brother!

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL

Word to all that bro. Why should the US be the World's police? It's their damn fault that the Taliban attacked. They never wanted anyhelp to push the Soviet's back.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Hey people, if you live in a state where there is a primary today, and you are old enough to vote, go out and support your favorite candidate by voting! Every vote counts! Even if its for G.W. Bush, show your support.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Oh my god...Al Sharpton is third with 8.2% so far in the South Carolina primary...

However, only 149 out of 2008 precincts have reported in...but still

First - John Edwards with 45.6%
Second -John Kerry with 28.9% (Geez that's a huge gap!)
Third - Al Sharpton
Fourth - Wesley Clark

I'll try to keep you apprised of the going ons if I'm online...not like any of you care. But still.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
COMEON TIC TACS!

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
OOH! Tic Tacs have taken the lead!!! :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users