Who would you vote for president?

Gryph

Who would you like to be president?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know who I would vote for.  But I'm just gonna say this. 

If there was an Election between George W. Bush and Richard Simmons, I would have to go for Richard.  :ph34r:

Eccch, that's pretty harsh! :ph34r:

But yes...atleast Simmons will make sure that we aren't the most overweight nation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight race so far.

I threw a vote in for Dubya. Thanks to him, I get a nice tax return this year, and I've ben out of work for 7 months. It might change sooner if all these blasted executives stop shoring the tech jobs to foreign nations. Seriously, you'd think the CEO of HP could deal with making less than 1 billion a year, but nnOOoo, she's gotta lay off those overpriced Americans and pay foreigners who do a lousy job less than minimum wage. She keeps her billion, customer service falls through the floor, and amercian workers are out of a job. Everybody's happy!

oh wait...

Tight race so far.

I threw a vote in for Dubya.  Thanks to him, I get a nice tax return this year, and I've ben out of work for 7 months.  It might change sooner if all these blasted executives stop shoring the tech jobs to foreign nations.  Seriously, you'd think the CEO of HP could deal with making less than 1 billion a year, but nnOOoo, she's gotta lay off those overpriced Americans and pay foreigners who do a lousy job less than minimum wage.  She keeps her billion, customer service falls through the floor, and amercian workers are out of a job.  Everybody's happy!

oh wait...

Then why would you vote for Bush? He's a corporate a-hole. My Dad's been out of work for almost a year and the current downward spiral of the economy isn't really helping.

HOWARD DEAN IS not only going to texas,new hampshire and california but also wrestlemania!

*his breakdown scream* :lol:

Then why would you vote for Bush? He's a corporate a-hole. My Dad's been out of work for almost a year and the current downward spiral of the economy isn't really helping.

Bush doesn't tell Carly Fiona how to run her business. Neither does he tell Dell how to run their business. They make their own firing and hiring decisions for whatever reason, except for where politcal-correctness/equal-opportunity apply. Executives are the problem here. They won't swallow their pride in order to take a paycut, which would improve their companies FAR more than laying off Americans and offshoring the jobs to foreigners.

That, and I'm strongly pro-life. No way am I going to vote for a democrat when my personaly opinion is that abortion is nothing more than glorified legalized murder. Again, that's my opinion and little more.

I would also feel awkward about voting for Kerry (who has made some good points, I'll hand that to him) when he said one thing about affirmative action, and later retracted his statement; or if I'd voted for Dean, who has flip-flopped on the gun control issue. I'm going to feel awkward however I vote this year, I'm just aiming for the candidate I think would come closest to representing me.

And don't think that only republicans can be bought. Keep in mind that our oft-loathed DMCA was signed into being by ol' Billy-boy. But it's OK -- He feels our pain (why oh why can I just see Kerry saying that?).

But Bush is making government policy that makes it easier for companies to do whatever the hell they went. He hasn't tried to limit the amount of outsourcing of American jobs. Industry has gone to crap and when was the last time you wore something made in America. Bush had the chance to change that during his presidency. He's a conservative, that's what they're supposed to do, keep jobs here. He got out of the Kyoto Agreement and he just signed that new law, forget the name of it but it deals with trees. Well it isn't that Bush is bad man, but he's surrounded by crooks (Cheney, Rice, Powell (to a lesser extent), Rumsfield, Ashcroft, Tenet, etc. etc. etc.) He has downplayed domestic issues and the War on Terror for the War on Iraq.

Oh everyone can be bought. If I were a politician, I'd be sold the day I got to Washington. flock the people, if they were intelligent they wouldn't have voted for me. :rolleyes:

And I'm pro-choice. Hell I'm pro-abortion. Too many stupid people having too many children. People should take a test after they become pregent. If they don't pass the test, the child gets aborted! Just like a computer program, ABORT! No RETRY! Because they FAILed! Gehehehe, stupid DOS jokes ;)

The above statement was a joke so don't flip out people!

Edited by GryphonKlaw