Who would you vote for president?

Gryph

Who would you like to be president?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit! I forgot to put "None of the Above"! Well the only reason Bush won the last election is because a record number of people did not cast a ballot so not voting is just as bad as voting for Bush.

And yes, Clinton would be awesome. I wish there wasn't the 10 year cap on the length a president can serve in office.

It's an 8 year cap. Any politics junkie (Or even former politics junkie) worth his salt would have learned that at a very young age.

As for me, I would not vote for any of them. I got burned out on politics after the 2002 elections, because of these dreams I had about Bush delivering a speech in a Nazi uniform.

It's an 8 year cap. Any politics junkie (Or even former politics junkie) worth his salt would have learned that at a very young age.

As for me, I would not vote for any of them. I got burned out on politics after the 2002 elections, because of these dreams I had about Bush delivering a speech in a Nazi uniform.

No it's not. It's ten years. Suppose the president gets assassinated or resigns and the vice president serves as president for 2 years, he can still run for president 2 more times.

(Edit: GameCop | Reason: Starting Flame War)