Naomi fully emulated?

...but this site claims that the Naomi has been fully emulated and is working at 100% speed on a 1.3Gig machine.

Okay I've looked into it and I reckon it was some kind of prank because here is the whole article:

NAOMI Emulated! MvsC2 Dumped!: That's right, you heard it. For all you newbies out there, that means that you can now finally play Marvel vs Capcom 2 on your computer. Since NAOMI is now emulated, a full speed Dreamcast emulator should be available within the next month. The best part about this new NAOMI emulator is that I tested it on my 120 MHz P1 and it ran at full speed. You can download the NAOMI emulator bundled with the MvsC2 rom here.

Guess I must have misread it. A CPS3 game emulated at full speed on a 120 MHz P1?!? I doubt it. On the other hand, there seems to be a lot of info in the forum including a closed topic about a bittorrent link...but (I only skimmed through it as it is 5:20 in the morning here atm, but if anyone wants to look into it?

I just can't understand why someone would make an elaborate prank like that (assuming it is not true, of course).

Edit: DAMN, he was lying. Why the hell would you lie about a thing like that? And if you were going to lie, why make it so implausable?

Edited by random guy

No, it WAS a prank, apparently, seems they had people going for ages, I knew it was bull**** really, I just wanted it to be true. Then when I saw the 120MHz I was like, yeah right, so I kept looking at the forum I found the link in and the very next topic was someone calling it a fake. I should have looked.