Jackie Chan in a dress!!

random guy

I was just on this website dedicated to the "Street Fighter" series. They mentioned this movie Jackie Chan had been in called "City Hunter". In it, apparently, Jackie dresses up as Chun Li and fights an opponent based as Ken. Apparently they go few a few SF characters as they fight.

The page is here. Scroll down for a screen shot. Is it just me or does the "Chun-Li action figure" look more like Jackie in drag than Chun Li?

well when him, samo hung and yien bio were together in the beijing opera school he was the concubine when they would do theater :)

probably why he's comfortable

:) u should see the whole clip. it made no sense but it was funny. if i can remember, i believe there was a ken versus dhalsim, e honda came out i believe and the one and only jackie chan is chun li drag. haha. u can download it off kazaa or sumthin. street fighter jackie chan parody or sumthin like that. :)

Well that is a comedy/action film made. I've watched that and it was very funny. Just because Street Fighter 2 was once very famous at their place, so they purposely add those materials in it. :(

You should watch that. :(

I have city hunter you mortal pigs!!

Jackie chan does indeed dress up as chun li""""

Funny as a Fuwk Gone wrong :-]

You love jackie chan and he thinks he loves you

:~]

Ahem. Immortal corpses.