Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Superstar Saga

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gee

Gee

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hi peeps,

I know this is my first post and its rude to ask for stuff on your first post, but Im just after a little guidance.

Right - I got hold of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and from what Ive seen its ace but after putting on my EzFlash cart my saves dissappear.

I have already IPS patched it. When this didnt work i tried a different release of the rom and patched that too but still no luck, my saves still vanish.

They seem to stay for about half an hour when i switch the Gba off and when i switch it back on - gone!

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance (excuse the mild pun)

g

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Click to view battle stats
Weird. You should check the battery in your flashcart hasn't becoming disconnected or loose from the circuit board. Only do this if other save games disappear though.

Otherwise you should try and get the meanace release and use http://www.retrocove.....0Save Fix.zip that patch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users