Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The king of fighters 2003 ending are up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami

• Members+
  • 97 posts
Click to view battle stats
here ;)

Edited by Iori Yagami, 24 January 2004 - 04:08 AM.

Soundboz

Soundboz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Chugga chugga chugga chugga LATE TRAIN :P

<3 shink for ruthlessly stealing his material :D

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts
Now that we've seen the end, what's remaining is to play the game :P

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

Chugga chugga chugga chugga LATE TRAIN :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&amp;M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
:P :D :unsure: :angry:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
I'm not going to look at those endings until I get the actual rom and I'm going to see those endings myself. Fifth :P

Edited by Agozer, 24 January 2004 - 07:03 PM.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
mwahahaha niceness <_<. great new boss character too. SNK's character design is always what it's all about. that's why I love this game company so much. just look at the flocking progression! king of fighters started in NINTEEN flockIN NINTEY-ONE people w/ fatal fury and almost EVERY SNK fighting game set in modern day has been someway entwined with the story of that first one. it's so friggin great. the SF timeline is pretty complex as well but the games released aren't chronological to the timeline actually, so that one is quite alot harder to figure out.

anyways... what the hell... why is this new guy mentioning orochi still? there HAS to be something big-to-do with lin's clan on the way, judging by the hero team ending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users