A 1emulation.com video game

Yeah, I just got me a copy of "RPG Maker". I'll check it out and give it a go.

How's this movie going? Can you give me a sneak peek of the plot and maybe some outlines for the comic? That way I can make "the-game-of-the-movie" (or is that the-game-of-the-movie-of-the-comic?)

I'd like to make a game, but I don't want to be pigeonholed to one genre. What would be cool is if I could design a series of mini-games that piggyback off one another eg I could make a small game in RPG maker then have some mugen style fighting action, maybe a couple of shockwave games in there, and then have a loader to run all the games in a package.

I don't know if it would be possible, I mean getting the games up and running wouldn't be a problem cause I think they all have freeloading programs, I could just draw something up in BASIC even. But the problem would be getting the program to automatically quit from the 1st game once the next one needed to be loaded.

I mean sure I could get people to quit out of the game they were playing at the moment, but it would kinda ruin the flow... ie:

"A thick cloud of dust descends upon the horizon. Tracing the source, you spy a hundred feirce warriors headed towards you at double pace. You grit your teeth as you seek a firmer foothold on the giant mountain. This is going to be your toughest challenge yet. (please quit the game)".