Accents Anyone?

-VIOLENCE-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm from South Louisiana and am subjected to the horrible accent here. Then next door is Texas, Mississippi, and Arkansas. The accents don't improve. It's just what I'm used to. And I was kidding about us all sounding like moron :(

I used to  have an Indian accent. My friend has a Brazilian accent. :(

When I came back to the States from spending 3 years of boarding school in India I had a little Indian accent but it was weeded out a few weeks after being back. My American accent was in remission :(

Well, at least you were influenced before as I did before. B)

More in detail, speak English in English accent, speak Japanese in Japanese accent, speak Mandarin in 'Hokkien' accent and finally speak Malay in Malay accent. Main because me myself easily influenced by the elders, especially mimicking their way of talking. Don't know why though. :)

Can you speak all those languages fluently? That's a lot a language.

No too fluently specially for Mandarin. ;)

I once spoke with the Taiwanese before but it ends out she didn't understand mine. :D

You must know that there is a lot of languages and cultures here in my country. So, there is no reason of why shouldn't I learn those languages. Furthermore there is someone who is good in more than 5 languages or so. :D

Furthermore there is someone who is good in more than 5 languages or so. :lol:

WOW thats amazing :angry:

You must know that there is a lot of languages and cultures here in my country. So, there is no reason of why shouldn't I learn those languages. Furthermore there is someone who is good in more than 5 languages or so. :angry:

What country are you from?