I got the blue beta ver of Bleemcast

I got it in cdi format but when i burn it and try to play it my dreamcast wont read it.

It also came with a file that says

Burn with DiscJuggler, tell DiscJuggler NO when it asks if you want to repair the image.

Yes it plays backups.

No it doesnt work with all games, some games have graphical errors.

Yes its self booting.

Yes this is a beta, bleemcast.

This is the BLUE version.

Just in case you're wondering about the other 4 versions/colors of bleemcast... the person who cracked it found they are all identical.

Props to the folks that made this happen!

I can send it through it email(or AIM) for whoever wants it.

P.S. Its also at http://bleemcast.no-ip.com/ (its at the top, then just clik BLEEMCAST)

Edited by DanManXZ

It should work, I got it off that site as well, came with the same nfo. I don't use new DJ so I converted to NRG and burned it and it worked fine, as far as this beta is considered fine of course :). I use it as Strikers 1945 emu, that one works good with it.

I burned it with Alchohol 120% (make sure you have the latest version) for my friend and i used the Nero convertor for me, the neroconvertor is at www.megagames.com if you need it

When I burned it as an nrg file it still says error and it wont boot in my Dreamcast?

Shibathedog, what speeds did you burn it at? I tried 4x. ALso what other settings do you u have it?

Edited by DanManXZ

I actually burn all my CDs at 52X because im impatient, but i also have a HUGE buffer on my burner, plus the buffer the software makes in my RAM

What i think it is, is probably either your CDs are crap, or your DCs laser went out of alignment?

answer these questions and ill see what i can do

1. Does your DC boot other burned games?

2. Does your DC boot other burned games on the same CDs you are burning Bleemcast on?

3. Is your DC a US dreamcast?

4. What model no/manufactor date is on the bottom of your DC, is it a refurbished one?

Well I have a huge library of burned DC games. They all work. I dont kno much about burning things except that Alcohol 120 is great for all my DC games (and PSX games too <_< ).I've using the same brand of CDs from the point I started burning games. They work fine.(I use Maxells)I kno that memorex and store brands are the worst.

Do you use Sonys?

Edited by DanManXZ

Actually memorex are very good

I use Memorex, and TDK, I also use Imation but their crap, their good CDs yeah, but the new formula they put in their newer CDs is so thick that its almost a CD-RW so the DC has trouble booting them it takes anywhere from 4-12 attempts

it sounds like the image you downloaded got currupted or something, i would try Redownloading it, reburning it, (in Alchohol 120% put it in RAW/DAO MODE) and see what happens

most of the time burning it in RAW/DAO mode will make them work, which is why i always burn in that mode anyway, because it always works (unless your DC, CDs, image, etc, is crap)